As a Teaching Assistant
- Web Programming Lab 1, 2017 (Prof. Ferretti)
- Topics: Native types, casts, String, Scanner from System.in, Math, Count-controlled (for) and Condition-controlled (while) loops, Array and matrices, “Driver” programs.
- Databases: 2017, 2016 (Prof. Montesi)
- Topics: Relational Algebra, SQL query language. DBMS Architecture: Query Plans, B+ Trees, Hashing, Transactions. Conceptual Data Modelling. RDBMS vs. Querying and Programming Languages.
- Complements of Databases, 2015 (Prof. Montesi)
- Business Intelligence for the Data Scientist - A tutorial on Data Warehouses
- Databases, 2015 (Prof. Montesi)
- Topics: SQL query language. Conceptual Data Modelling. Querying and Programming Languages: Hibernate.
Unused Teaching Material
- Data Analysis, for a Complements of Databases course